加入布鲁
查看: 693|回复: 2

【八卦+转载】IMDb上的"Jet Li SMOKING??? (Picture)"引发的争论

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-12-14 22:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
全都是因为这张图片
“注意看红色的字”

Jet Li SMOKING??? (Picture)

by jetli42663   [size=-1](Sun Aug 5 2007 14:55:47)
[size=-2]Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Somebody clarify for me that it's a lollipop or something other than a cigarette! I don't know what to believe!

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4466/whatisgoingonjr9.jpg
Just about every Chinese person smokes. Even babies smoke. Trees smoke. Birds smoke.
This is seriously the best reply ever to anything on the internet ever, I love it, and will use it as my signature on every forum to come.
You rule.
He has smoked in past movies. Enforcer (http://imdb.com/title/tt0113153/) he smoked in that movie too.
Yes, but that was for the role only. He didn't smoke in his personal real life.
Jet Li used to smoke, he doesn't anymore.

¤Hello lamppost... Feeling groovy?¤

jet li still smokes alot of cigarettes. most chinese do unfortunatly well i won;t say most i take that back. just alot in the film inudustry. jet doesn;t train anymore so i guess he figured he could smoke all he wants.
这句最强!!!
What a loser!

They were warned...They are doomed...And on Friday the 13th, nothing will save them.

Let's see...Jet Li has  a hot wife, is internationally famous, makes lots of money, and in much better shape than you. Loser? I think not.
it's sad if you think the above is whats most important in life, it's much more important to be happy and in good health. Hot girlfriends is good, but when you get married you will want to consider other things than only looks, if you don't want to get totally pissed after 2 years
Haha, yea, it's actually ironic. A lot of the wushu athletes (at least a lot of the old school ones) smoked.
Wtf that doesn't even look like Jet Li.
man yip man(bruce lee's master) use to smokwe while teaching class'
He smokes a cigarette in "Romeo Must Die". For about a whole 45 seconds at least. Anyone else remember that?

They say that 60 percent of the time, it works every time.
If he smokes he's obviously not as bright as one would hope. Then i guess that can be said for most ppl, well just about all of them actually. Anyone would think he'd look after his body rather than do the worst possible thing for it.
LOL That's definitely not Jet Li. I suppose all Asians look the same to certain people.
thats actually how he looks lik in this movie.
Honestly, do you really think that celebrities are meant to be perfect?

SO WHAT if he smokes? Every celeb has thier personal lives, so it's totally dumb for you to criticize them. Dumbass.
the last comment was very funny , nice :P
batman should be played by jet Li.
For god's sake! This is Zhang Yimou!
LOL
If he is smoking thab its for a role, im pretty sure as a devout buddhist its against his belief to smoke
You guys are acting like its the end of the world. Who gives a crap if he smokes, I mean you can still be physically fit and smoke. Its not like hes gonna stop in a middle of a fight to caught his breath.
imdb

[ 本帖最后由 wwwzamhx 于 2007-12-14 22:05 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-15 10:51 | 显示全部楼层
操,树也能吸烟?!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-15 11:13 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 carfyou 于 2007-12-15 10:51 发表
操,树也能吸烟?!

Just about every Chinese person smokes. Even babies smoke. Trees smoke. Birds smoke.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入布鲁

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|布鲁蓝光网(blufans.com) ( 沪ICP备16023182号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 01:38